- Friday Night – March 29th 6pm until 8pm at Heardmont Football Stadium
- Friday Night – April 5th 6pm until 7:30pm at *Heardmont Football Stadium
- Monday Night – **April 8th 6pm until 7:30pm at OMHS Football Practice Field
*Please note location change for Friday evening April 5th clinic to Heardmont Football Stadium.*
**Please note date change, final clinic Monday evening April 8th.**
We are proud to announce in a continuous effort to build a stronger Oak Mountain Football Program that OMHS Head Football Coach Cris Bell has volunteered his and his staff’s time to provide free clinics for our Senior level youth players this spring. Coach Bell led the high school program to their best record in many years and is doing an excellent job. Coach Bell was selected as both Shelby County Coach of the Year & the Over the Mountain Touchdown Club’s Coach of the Year as well.
Players and prospective players eligible to attend include current 3rd through 6th graders.
Players currently in 6th grade are invited to attend.
Each of the 3 clinics will be different.
- The March 29th clinic will focus on offense.
- The April 5th clinic will focus on defense.
- The April 8th clinic content TBD.
There is no charge.
Please have your player wear cleats and dress appropriately. It will be cool this Friday evening.
Please bring water or a sports drink for your player as well.
Fall Football Registration Opens April 1st!
Online registration will open April 1st at www.omyfc.com .
Mandatory onsite equipment and jersey fitting will be at the Heardmont Senior Center on May 4th and 11th from 9am until 3pm.